At Diversified Maintenance, we realize the importance of giving back, which is why we are proud to support our partners’ foundations as well as many other associations across the country. Our goal is to extend our social responsibility to all aspects of our activities including education and well-being of women and children, health and research, addiction prevention, supporting veterans and their families, and other social causes.
Our success at Diversified Maintenance is based on strong relationships, lasting bonds, and a commitment to our partnerships.
Part of that commitment is ensuring a direct and positive impact on the communities we serve by:
- Raising awareness on substance abuse and mental health through our support of various associations including the Addiction Prevention Coalition.
- Hiring and supporting veterans and their families through our partnership with The Home Depot Foundation.
- Conducting toy drives for under-privileged children every Christmas at our office in Birmingham, AL.
- Partnering with our clients in the Education Industry to support Special Children and Child Education.
- Supporting medical research and the provision of quality healthcare by contributing to St. Mary’s Sacred Heart Hospital, American Diabetes Association, Susan G. Komen and several other organizations.