Our Subcontractor / Vendor Management department has an exceptional track record of sourcing highly efficient and dedicated subcontractors for our clients. We abide by a strict evaluation process that helps us assess vendors and select the best ones for our business. Many of our customers are benefiting from the services of qualified subcontracted labor, all of whom are committed to delivering the best standards of service.
Our focus on quality is directly linked to our desire of meeting customer expectations and establishing best standards of facilities maintenance. Our selection process, therefore, revolves around determining the reliability of subcontractors and evaluating their performance on the basis of certain criteria. Once vendors have submitted all necessary documents required for contractual employment, they are required to attend comprehensive on-site client-specific training sessions that detail the scope of work involved, safety procedures, equipment and chemical use and overall best practices. Field Managers survey sites to ensure brand standards are met. In-depth, real-time quality assurance audits are conducted regularly to measure KPI’s and identify any issues or anomalies that may appear during service delivery.
Sub-contractor Selection Process:
- Vendors must demonstrate a minimum of 3 years of required experience with at least 2 references.
- Their personnel must possess legal documents to work within the United States.
- Vendors must produce all necessary insurance requirements, licenses and certifications.
- Vendors must provide an 24-hour emergency contact number
- Vendors must abide by our Privacy Agreement which is in the interest of our clients
ANONYMOUS COMMENT FORM