As true partners, we ensure our customer’s satisfaction on all levels. Our Account Management team forms a clear line of communication while building relationships with customers on corporate and site levels based upon trust and reliability.
Corporate Account Manager
- Works within an industry segment in order to provide a robust level of experience and knowledge.
- Responsible for all service management accountability; from overseeing Key Performance Indicators to ensuring service level agreements are met.
- Delivers focused progress reports and conducts performance reviews.
- Directs process enhancements such as cost-saving measures and the implementation of new ideas and methods.
Commitment to Customer Care
- Our Account Management System focuses on Corporate Operations which is comprised of our in-house 24/7 LIVE Field Help Desk that addresses concerns and immediately begins a process of resolution.
- Our 550+ Field Managers work directly with customers to identify brand standards and expectations, provide quality assurance audits, resolve service issues, and provide customized training to the cleaning crew.
- Diversified Maintenance holds all members of our organization accountable for high-performance standards and outstanding quality service. Accountability begins with on-site supervisors and ultimately stops without executive leadership. Many of our executives worked their way up through the facility maintenance industry and ensure our people are models of accountability as well.