Job Title: Field Help Desk Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time
To Apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversified Maintenance Systems LLC, is a nationwide leader in providing quality janitorial services. Our customer-centric culture, dedication to quality service, and unique management structure has gained us steady growth over the past 20 years
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. This is not an all-inclusive list of duties.
- Provide superior customer service skills
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming emails
- Monitor/address general emails received with relation to assigned job duties in a timely fashion
- Create, update and maintain spreadsheets
- Critical thinking/Problem solving
- Timekeeping of custodial employee time sheets
- Time managed attendance reporting
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES: Special skill knowledge and pertinent techniques to work assignment involving:
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Computer skills, including Microsoft products and JD Edwards.
- Well organized and ability to manager multiple priorities on a daily basis.
- Work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Thoroughness, dependability, tact and courtesy; ability to work in a team environment
- Spanish language proficiency is valuable.
Diversified Maintenance Systems, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.