Becoming a Diverse Supplier
– Minority-Owned Business Enterprises (MBE)
– Women-Owned Business Enterprises (WBE, WOSB)
– Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE)
– Veteran-Owned (VBE, VOB) or Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Businesses (DVBE, SDVOB)
– 8(a) Development Program
– Disability-Owned Business Enterprises (DOBE)
– National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
– Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
– National Veterans Business Development Council (NVBDC)
– City and State Certifying Agencies
• Your business must be a for-profit enterprise.
• Your business must be physically located in the United States or its trust territories.
• The owner(s) of the business must be U.S. citizens and must be active in management and daily business operations
• Your business must be at least 51% owned by:
– A member or group of members of ethnic minority groups: African-American, Hispanic-American, Native American, Asian/Pacific Islander American, Asian-Indian American; or
– A woman or group of women; or
– A veteran or group of veterans or service-disabled veterans; or
– A person or group of persons with disabilities; or
– An LGBT person or persons
– A socially and economically disadvantaged individual as defined by the Small Business Administration’s guidelines
See all Minimum Eligibility Requirements for Diversity Certifications
National Veterans Business Development Council’s Annual Conference
November 9, 2022 – November 10, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Diversified Maintenance does not guarantee business to any supplier.
By registering as a prospective diverse supplier, you put your company’s information within an internal database that is referenced any time sourcing opportunities surface.
You will be notified that your information was received successfully. When opportunities arise, a team member will contact you to discuss the next steps in our sourcing process.
You can send your inquiries to email@example.com.
Yes. The process would be similar. You would complete this interest form and direct any general questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANONYMOUS COMMENT FORM