Job Title: CORPORATE RECRUITER
To Apply: Send your resume to Ssalzsieder@Diversifiedm.com
We currently have an IMMEDIATE OPENING for a Bilingual CORPORATE RECRUITER to work in our Corporate Office, located in Tampa, FL (near Tampa Int’l Airport):
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and execute recruiting plans.
• Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
• Create job descriptions.
• Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
• Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
• Follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
• Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
• Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, internet, and in other position appropriate venues.
• Conduct pre-screening interviews when needed.
• Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
• Develops advertising programs (internal and external) in order to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
• Manages application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
• Perform other special projects as assigned. All other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and 3-5 years related experience in recruitment of all levels of employees and positions. Fluency in Spanish is required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Demonstrates high-level competencies in analytic, problem solving, communication, interpersonal, presentation, training and organizational skills.
• Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment
If Interested, please email your resume to Ssalzsieder@Diversifiedm.com