Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
To Apply: Send your resume to brush@diversifiedM.com
Diversified Maintenance, LLC, is a nationwide leader in providing quality janitorial services to our commercial and industrial sites. Our customer-centric culture, dedication to quality service, and unique management structure has gained us steady growth over the past 20 years.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for full-cycle recruitment for exempt openings throughout the continental United States through the development of proactive and innovative Talent Acquisition strategies and methods.
- Serve as Recruiter for all exempt and non-exempt openings in assigned region.
- Partner with Senior Director, Human Resources and/or hiring manager to develop recruitment strategies and sourcing tactics; will work collaboratively with hiring managers.
- Manage the sourcing, recruitment, selection, offer, negotiation and closing components of full lifecycle recruiting.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Company leaders, vendors, community organizations and other team members.
- Utilize multiple creative techniques to identify and attract passive talent not limited to social media, networking, employee referrals and job postings.
- Source and maintain a pipeline of industry talent for consideration on future positions for key talent pools as appropriate and identified.
- Assist in improving Company’s overall recruiting effectiveness through technology tools and stronger hiring manager relationships. Stay apprised of trends and innovative recruitment techniques; suggest changes to improve current practices
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience required; full-cycle talent acquisition experience, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources Management or related field or equivalent experience required.
- Knowledge of multiple recruiting methodologies, including direct sourcing, networking, cold calling and referrals
- Talent Sourcing
- Demonstrated written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Consultative skills to work closely with hiring managers at all levels
- Ability to deliver results on multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
Diversified Maintenance Systems, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.