Job Title: Sales Representative
Job Type: Full Time
Job Type: Mobile, AL
To Apply: Send your resume to email@example.com
Diversified Maintenance, LLC, is a nationwide leader in providing quality janitorial services to our commercial and industrial sites. Our customer-centric culture, dedication to quality service, and unique management structure has gained us steady growth over the past 40 years.
The Sales Representative is responsible for sourcing / closing sales in an assigned territory and meeting or exceeding established quarterly and goals. This includes making a forecast of sales potential in assigned area, preparing periodic reports on sales potential and results, updating the Company’s computerized contact database with information regarding customers and potential customers and working in collaboration with the operations group. If you believe in our motto that “Details Matter”, then you may find your a home within our corporate culture. We are looking for a sales professional to cover the Mobile, AL market.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads based on information from business directories, data bases, social media, trade shows, Internet Web sites, networking, and other such sources in order to develop sales in their assigned territory.
- Calls on prospects in person and/or by telephone to explain features of service, cost and advantages of Diversified Maintenance in order to solicit new business, and to establish and maintain relationships within the territory.
- Prepares and delivers proposals on new sales and follows up on a timely basis all quotations submitted to new customers in order to assure the best opportunity for consummation of the sales
- Submits to their Supervisor weekly activity/call reports concerning all customer contacts during that week
- Maintains accurate records on potential customers through the Company’s computerized contact database program (Salesforce).
- Maintain effective communication with the operations team in assigned territory in order to minimize problems and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Meet or exceed sales quota (evaluated quarterly and annually).
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms such as Salesforce.com a plus
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail –oriented
Diversified Maintenance Systems, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.