Job Title: Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Type: Clarksville, TN
To Apply: Send your resume to smarlow@diversifiedM.com
Diversified Maintenance is a nationwide leader in providing quality janitorial services to our commercial and industrial sites. Our customer-centric culture, dedication to quality service, and unique management structure has gained us steady growth over the past 40 years.
The Project manager is accountable for assuring that customer service is delivered by hiring, training, supervising and coordinating employees engaged in cleaning and maintaining commercial, industrial and medical facilities in his/her assigned account(s) in accordance with contract specifications. This position is located in Clarksville, TN.
- Recruit employees to assure the account(s) is properly staffed according to contract specifications.
- Assign duties and tasks to employees and inspect work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to specifications in order to assure customer satisfaction.
- Determine work procedures and prepare work schedules in order to assure account is maintained within budgeted contract hours.
- Conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as new employee orientation, safety/OSHA practices, cleaning procedures and practices, etc. in accordance with the training skills checklist to assure employees can perform cleaning task in an efficient and safe manner.
- Prepare and/or review all required paperwork such as time sheets, accident reports, quality control reports, new hire packets, employee training records, work orders, equipment and supply orders, etc. in order to assure that status of assigned account(s) is current.
- Analyze and resolve work problems, assist workers in solving work problems, initiate and implement plans to motivate workers and document employee performance discrepancies using employee warning notices in order to assure a motivated work group and a climate where information and opinions are shared openly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and have a valid drivers license and an acceptable driving record. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Diversified Maintenance Systems, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.