Job Title: Operations Manager/Leader
Location: Fayetteville, North Carolina
To Apply: Send your resume to email@example.com
National leader in the services industry with locations locate throughout the United States. We are seeking an energetic Operations Manager/Leader for one of our customers in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
The Company offers a commensurate salary based on the applicant’s experience, knowledge and required certifications/endorsements. The Company offers an excellent benefits package with health and dental insurance to include a retirement program.
The operations manager will be accountable for assuring that customer service is delivered to our customer by training, supervising and coordinating employees engaged in the cleaning and maintaining of industrial facilities in accordance with contract specifications and customer demands. This leader must understand why the customer does what they do in their business and understand the importance of following their procedures, have constant and effective results while protecting their facility, assets and most importantly their employees.
The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- High school diploma is required with some college experience preferred
- 3 years of management and services experience required
- Experience working in unionized industry is preferred
- Knowledge of and demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must possess excellent and accurate organizational skills to ensure all work is completed accurately in a timely fashion
- Outstanding communication skills to clearly articulate at all levels is critical
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Janitorial/ maintenance work, manage managers, responsible to develop and lead 2 managers, supervisors and production staff in manufacturing industry
- Motivate and lead employees to meet all expectations, policies and procedures
- Hold all employees accountable for their actions or inactions as the case may be
- Ensure all work areas are well organized and maintained
- Communicate at all levels to ensure the proper message has been sent, received and thoroughly understood
- Receive the same level of training as subordinates and willing to fill in when needed
- Assign duties and tasks to employees and inspect work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to specifications in order to assure customer satisfaction.
- Determine work procedures and prepare work schedules in order to assure account is maintained within budgeted contract hours.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the above qualifications.