Job Title: Customer Service Coordinator
Department: Customer Service
Reports To: Reshawn Sims, Director of Vendor Management
FLSA Status: Non-exempt (hourly)
To Apply: Send your resume to rsims@DiversifiedM.com
Diversified Maintenance, LLC, is a nationwide leader in providing quality janitorial services. Our customer-centric culture, dedication to quality service, and unique management structure has gained us steady growth over the past 17 years.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Main objective of the project coordinator is to schedule with subcontractors and be able to negotiate with the subcontractor to meet our company budgets.
- Speak with vendors on scheduling project work
- Negotiate with vendors to be able to get them in for service within budget.
- Accurately update our DMS systems.
- Perform confirmations for the scheduled project work.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABLITIES:
- Extensive customer service experience preferred.
- Computer skills, Proficient in Excel including Google Docs.
- Well organized and ability to manage multiple priorities on a daily basis and work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Thoroughness, dependability, tact and courtesy; ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is an office position which requires the use of basic office equipment, including computer, telephone and related equipment. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
If interested please contact Reshawn Sims, Director of Vendor Management, (813) 418-4414