Job Title: Technical Support Specialist II
Reports To: IT Manager
To Apply: Send your resume to JWilliams@diversifiedM.com
Diversified Maintenance Systems LLC, is a nationwide leader in providing quality janitorial services. Our customer-centric culture, dedication to quality service, and unique management structure has gained us steady growth over the past 17 years.
We are currently seeking a Technical Support Specialist II at our Tampa, FL. Corporate Office
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems.
- Utilize standard project management methodologies for scheduling and project work.
- Provide input and assistance with implementation of large-scale projects.
- Create, maintain, and enforce policies for analysis and reporting.
- Assist in acquisition and deployment of mobile devices and technical field equipment.
- Resolve incoming help requests from end users via ticketing system, in person, email, and/or phone in a courteous manner.
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from help desk customers.
- Efficiently prioritize incoming Help Desk tickets to ensure minimal user interruption.
- Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to the final resolution.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
- Act as liaison to other organizational departments for ticket and project resolution.
- Carry out appropriate IT department procedures upon employee termination.
- Develop help sheets and knowledge base articles for end users.
- Evening, weekend, and holiday on-call coverage rotation may be required.
- Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position.
- Bachelor degree in computer related field and 2+ years related work experience. (Ideal)
- Associates Degree in a computer related field and 3+ years related work experience. (Preferred)
- Some college, and 5+ year work experience in related field. (Acceptable)
- Knowledge of basic computer systems and networks.
- Knowledge of all common Microsoft products.
- Extensive application support experience.
- Working knowledge of Google Apps including GMail and Google Drive platforms.
- Familiarity with iPhone, iPad, and Apple’s iOS software.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
- Strong documentation skills.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) considered a plus
Diversified Maintenance Systems, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.