Job Title: Regional Sales Representative
To Apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversified Maintenance Systems LLC, is a nationwide leader in providing quality janitorial services. Our customer-centric culture, dedication to quality service, and unique management structure has gained us steady growth over the past 43+ years.
The role of the Regional Sales Representative is to source and close sales in an assigned territory and meeting or exceeding established quarterly and goals.
- Develops lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads based on information from business directories, data bases, social media, trade shows, Internet Web sites, networking, and other such sources to develop sales in their assigned territory.
- Calls on prospects in person and/or by telephone to explain features of service, cost and advantages of Diversified Maintenance to solicit new business, and to establish and maintain relationships within the territory.
- Helps to prepare and deliver proposals on new sales and follows up on a timely basis all quotations submitted to new customers in order to assure the best opportunity for consummation of the sale.
- Maintains accurate records on potential customers through the Company’s computerized contact database program (Salesforce).
- Maintain effective communication with the operations team in assigned territory, minimizing problems and maintaining positive customer relationships.
- Meet or exceed sales quota (evaluated quarterly and annually).
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Working knowledge of other Web-based software such as Gmail, Google Calendars, etc.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Education and Travel Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or four to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to travel inside territory the majority of weekdays with some possible overnight stays required; typical driving time is 2-3 hours per day. Ability to drive up to 6 hours per day when required.
- Ability to travel to local, regional and national meetings, shows, or designated training, usually not more than 4 days each and usually not more than 3 trips per year of this kind.
Diversified Maintenance Systems, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.