Job Title: Portfolio Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Type: Dallas, TX
To Apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversified Maintenance is a nationwide leader in providing quality janitorial services. Our customer-centric culture, dedication to quality service, and unique management structure has gained us steady growth over the past 20 years.
The Portfolio Manager (“PM”) acts as the central point of contact responsible for communication between CBRE, Service Provider management/field personnel and reports on all elements of the business activities between the Parties
- The PM will travel as required to facility upon reasonable request but no less than quarterly.
- Portfolio Manager will be responsible for submitting the following reports or as amended by the client.
- Equipment Repairs, Route Plan, Self-cleaned Store Cleaning Scheduling and Completion Report Production Rate Report, Equipment Inventory (APPENDIX C—SOW), Audit Compliance, Chemical Orders, Fiscal Monthly Staffing Report, Failed Audit, Monthly Periodic Cleaning Report, Contact List, Regional Manager Visit Tracking.
- The Portfolio Manager will have multiple accounts to manage.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned.
Diversified Maintenance Systems, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.