Job Title: Pronto Software Administrator
Job Type: Full Time
Diversified Maintenance, LLC, is a nationwide leader in providing quality janitorial services to our commercial and industrial sites. Our customer-centric culture, dedication to quality service, and unique management structure has gained us steady growth over the past 20 years.
The Pronto Software Administrator drives the creation and implementation of ProntoForms solutions. ProntoForms is a mobile workflow solution used by Diversified Maintenance clients on smartphone or tablets to measure on site performance, tracking of service delivery, scheduling tools and proactive client feedback. ProntoForms incorporates a mobile device App, a Web management portal to manage teams and data flow, and provides the ability to export or connect data to back office or to cloud services.
- Creating and running demos for managers and customers
- Designing solutions and specific configurations for client work flows
- Commanding the customer implementation by applying project management for successful adoption
- Providing training through webinars or custom-tailored one-on-one calls
- Handling multiple projects at the same time
- Managing time effectively
- Dealing with clients directly using a collaborative approach
- High Proficiency with Personal/Mobile Computing and Microsoft Office Applications as well as demonstrates “technical curiosity” and an inclination towards solving problems
- Effective written & verbal communication with both technical & non-technical associates.
- Possess analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities as it relates to Software Configuration
- Strong sense of ownership & accountability for delivering high quality results on time
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently & in a team environment with strong attention to detail
- Understands and applies system analysis and general data exchange and interface knowledge
- Believes innovation and product discovery are everyone’s job
- Exhibits initiative, flexibility and desire to make our customers succeed!
Diversified Maintenance Systems, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.