Job Title: Customer Service Rep
Location: Tampa, FL
Schedule: Multiple Shifts Available
To Apply: Send your resume to BKemp@diversifiedm.com
Diversified Maintenance Systems LLC, is a nationwide leader in providing quality janitorial services. Our customer-centric culture, dedication to quality service, and unique management structure has gained us steady growth over the past 17 years.
We are currently hiring a Customer Service Representative/Work Order Coordinator in our Corporate Office in Tampa, FL:
- Entry data purchase orders within google spreadsheets
- Answer phones and email’s in a timely manner
- Identify customer issues and resolve within parameters given (within budget)
- Exporting excel spreadsheet to verify open client issues.
- Creating multiple excel reports for clients and corporate staff.
- Updating quality and control spreadsheets.
Accept, dispatch, follow up and complete all work orders received in a timely manner to our field managers/vendors.
Apply credits/deductions for service related issues
Monitoring/addressing general emails received with relation to work orders
- One year of extensive customer service experience preferred
- Computer skills, Proficient in Excel including Google Docs (will be tested during interview)
- Well organized and ability to manage multiple priorities on a daily basis and work independently and as part of a team
- Able to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Willing to multi-task, jump in and help when asked
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
- Able to quickly learn and pick up on complex ideas
- Thoroughness, dependability, tact and courtesy; ability to work in a team environment.
Diversified Maintenance Systems, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.