Job Title: Account Manager
Job Type: Full Time
To Apply: Send your resume to email@example.com
We are seeking strategic Account Manager in various markets throughout the continental United States.
The Account Manager is the advocate of the customer to Diversified Maintenance and is responsible for driving results as well as maintaining customer satisfaction through direct contact with the facilities representative for the account and through the regular on-site evaluation of the condition of the facilities following the Company’s quality control standards. The position will as well drive process improvements, which in turn will reap additional revenue streams.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience from four-year college; or one to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must have a customer service mindset
- Ability to analyze and deliver effective solutions.
- Sales experience is very helpful
- Thoroughness, dependability, tact and courtesy; ability to work in a team environment with sound judgement and independent thinking ability.
- High ethical standards
- Excellent organizational skills to include astute prioritization skills
- Computer skills, including Microsoft products
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers equally at the local level as well at the corporate level by communicating on a regular on-going basis in order to assure the highest quality of service is provided and to resolve problems and complaints timely to maintain the highest customer satisfaction possible.
- Visit customer accounts on a regular on-going basis to perform walk through inspections following the Company’s quality control standards in order to identify and correct obstacles and challenges on a timely basis by creating action plans as well follow up on those requirements then report out on said results.
- Document customer contacts and concerns on an on-going basis in order to keep Operations informed as to the status of assigned accounts and assist with follow through to assure issues are resolved. Track completion and report results of any projects identified.
- Support service providers and employees to comply with contract requirements; share deliverables that the customer sees as important.
- Monitor assigned accounts for opportunities to sale work orders and add repeat business to the contract through change in contract.
- Manage any reports from assigned customers, to include compliance perspective from customer requests.
- Extensive travel.
Diversified Maintenance Systems, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.