Job Title: Area Manager
Job Type: Full Time
To Apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversified Maintenance Systems LLC, is a nationwide leader in providing quality janitorial services. Our customer-centric culture, dedication to quality service, and unique management structure has gained us steady growth over the past 17 years.
- Provide high level of customer service and account management to stores in an assigned territory, taking all action necessary to ensure completion of required work, according to contract scope, company policy and direction of District Manager
- Effectively manage and train work crews (including Area Supervisors/Leads) assigned to various locations, and take all action(s) necessary to keep proper staffing, including but not limited to advertising, training, budgeting, scheduling and discipline/discharge all employees
- Complete and submit all required paperwork, including but not limited to quality reports, sign-offs, summary sheets, schedules and timesheets from time management
- Regularly communicate with District Manager to keep him/her up to date on status of accounts; as well as communicate with store managers on scope of work
- Timely share information with District Manager and corporate office personnel regarding all work related injuries, claims of discrimination, harassment and other human resource matters; properly complete accident investigation report and forward to the District Manager within 2 hours
- Oversee the completion and timely submission of all new hire employee paperwork (and compliance required documents), including an accurate I9 form and state tax withholding form; obtains Employee ID# prior to starting a new employee
- Ensure that all needed supplies and necessary equipment, are available and in working condition for assigned
- Knows and follows all safety rules and proper procedures associated with the responsibilities of the OSHA
- Generate new sale opportunities while developing partnerships with local accounts
- Properly maintain and account for any equipment assigned
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Overtime required, including weekends and holidays
- Performs other work related duties as
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
- Background check required.
- Drug test (maybe) required.
- Bilingual is a plus
- Must have reliable transportation
Diversified Maintenance Systems, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.
- Management and Janitorial: 1 year